Hi, I’m Shannon! For as long as I can remember, I have had a passion for organizing. When I was a kid I would love organizing all the closets and I always kept my room very tidy.
As a district merchandiser for an auto parts company for many years, I have a unique background. My daily role was to keep 1000’s of parts organized, and create simple solutions. Now as a mom I utilize my organizational skills in all parts of our lives everyday.
I love helping others get their spaces organized and help make their home or office more efficient. It is very rewarding to me to be the one who can help make people's lives easier.
I am a very caring person and will never judge someone for being unorganized. I am here to help and guide you through the process. I look forward to working with you.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.